Please use this space to share respectfully any ideas, thoughts, questions and/or reflections. Comments can be stand alone or can build on each other.
- India, Pakistan and one man’s battle to recover his ancestral home fb.me/7d0PwZJKE 1 week ago
- South Asia in 1947: Broadening Perspectives Institute of Historical Research (IHR) Power and Postan Conference 12... fb.me/7QvRR6oVh 2 weeks ago
- The Ongoing Partition: What Happens When You're Both Indian and Pakistani fb.me/IvbLqjxX 1 month ago
- fb.me/1pmYVeGA1 1 month ago
- 'An Unforeseen Situation' Online till tomorrow on Vdrome. Duration: 6:00 mins. A series of orchestrated mass... fb.me/4BKy8aupS 1 month ago
- Why I Hated Being Sindhi fb.me/amDhRsy7f 1 month ago
- Finally, a museum will document the horrors of partition that many Indians and Pakistanis want to forget fb.me/37ZcZUM55 5 months ago